Sunday, July 21, 2013

Give it to God

My son Cameron has a way of encouraging me at just the right time. Here is an email he sent me a while back when I was going through a transition:

When we endure loss, and decide to give it to God, that becomes our seed for the harvest. We gain authority to pray for others to be vindicated and healed and delivered. This is why so many times, when God brings someone out of something, he gives them that thing as their ministry.

I believe that God has a special place for you, one where you will see awesome victory and breakthrough. Because you have not hardened your heart towards God (and even if in some ways you have), if you give up that offense, He will give you a place of intercession that will produce fruit. You will see the power of God manifest because it will be the Spirit's will established through you.

7 comments :

Delvalina said...

Thats a beautiful and encourage email.
You are so blessed having a Godly son :)
Thanks for sharing this to encouraging us. I believe God use you for me.

Happy Sunday!
Hugs,
Delvalina

Theresa said...

Sweet encouragement at just the right time:) Have a blessed day dear Karen, HUGS!

Nonnie said...

What great wisdom. You are blessed to have a son who would encourage you with those words. Thank you for sharing them because they were very timely for me. Blessings.

Stephanie said...

Such blessed encouragement, Karen. Your son is very wise :) Thank you for sharing with us - I needed to read this post.

I appreciate you stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment. I am now following you and I look forward to visiting again. It's so wonderful "meeting" fellow believers through blogging :)

Enjoy your Sunday!

Hugs,
Stephanie

Joy said...

So beautiful and touching email. Words of wisdom.

Denise said...

wow, very encouraging.

Doris said...

Powerful words! I'm sure they continue to encourage you today =)

Blog Archive