Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Lay It All Down

"Choose Me. Lay down at My feet, right now, what you are carrying. Lay it down. Lay it down. As you have laid it down, I have picked it up. It will become My business. Give Me time. My ways are not your ways. Yes, they are higher. But I have seen your tears; I have seen your pain; I have seen the betrayal, and the hurt. But I am also the Eternal One who heals the hearts of His own.

"Give Me your heart, so I can start from the inside out. For I will take a stony heart – for it's been hardened and hardened by the world, by disappointment. It became hard to protect itself from pain. Let Me take your heart. Let Me cause it to become flesh, where it can beat again in My presence with love." 

Quote from Eileen Fisher. Elijah List, June 12, 2013

5 comments :

Denise said...

Bless you, really needed this.

Ceil said...

wow, that first paragraph was really powerful for me. It's so true, but I need to hear it again and again.

Thanks!

Peace in Christ,
Ceil

Amelia said...

Sooooo beautiful. I think we all have private pain and this ministers greatly to our hearts!

Wonderful and soothing and true! Sooo the Lord. He is Faithful.

Thanks so much for sharing these encouraging words from the Lord's Spirit. ~amelia

Joy said...

So uplifting and comforting sister.
Have a blessed day.

Delvalina said...

Thank you so much for sharing this. :)

I have needed this.

Blessing,
Delvalina

Blog Archive