Thursday, May 9, 2013

Still

Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! Psalm 46:10

Our worship leader sang "Be Still My Soul" this morning. I want to share the last verse.

Be still, my soul: begin the song of praise
On earth, believing, to Thy Lord on high;
Acknowledge Him in all thy words and ways,
So shall He view thee with a well pleased eye.
Be still, my soul: the Sun of life divine
Through passing clouds shall but more brightly shine.
 

4 comments :

Daisy said...

Very nice! I think sometimes we need to be reminded that we need to be still and listen to what God is trying to tell us.

Ruth said...

I don't always comment, but I am often inspired by what you share. It is good to be see God's presence in you. :) Have a wonderful day!

Joy said...

Be still! I need those words. A reminder!

Denise said...

This brings such peace, thank you.

Blog Archive