Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Out of Sight

“Oh, what joy 
for those whose disobedience is forgiven, 
whose sins are put out of sight."
Romans 4:7 NLT

Because of the LORD's great love 
we are not consumed, 
for his compassions never fail. 
They are new every morning; 
great is your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-23 

The best elementary education professor I ever had in college, was one who gave us this advice: 

Every year you will have that one child who has a lot of behavior issues and can really "push your buttons" if you let him or her. So, when you and the child have have a rough day, take him aside just before the dismissal bell rings, and assure him that all is forgiven, and that you will start over fresh the next morning.

I am so glad my Heavenly Father treats me the same way.

4 comments :

Denise said...

Amen, amen.

Maple Lane said...

Amen.

Daisy said...

All is forgiven, and we are so blessed.

Lynda said...

What great advice. I will forward this info to my daughter who has had more than a few challenges with her class this year.

Blog Archive