Saturday, March 30, 2013

We Belong

How would I have felt if I had been there to see Jesus raised from the dead on that Resurrection Morning?

How will I feel when I stand before God's throne and hear Him say, "You belong to Me because of the extravagant price that was paid on your behalf."

Jesus' forgiveness and acceptance is as real now as it was the day He arose from the grave. It is as real today as it will be when we see His face in Heaven.

Father, give us faith to believe that and receive it.

You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. 1 John 4:4

4 comments :

Beth said...

Wishing you a very Blessed Easter!

Maple Lane said...

AMEN! Easter blessings to you.

Denise said...

Amen, amen.

Lynda said...

This morning our pastor talked about the emotions of those present when Christ died. Since his followers had dedicated their lives to Him, it must have been like the pain of losing a spouse - - - because we dedicate ourselves to another for life. And I cannot imagine having to watch my son be tortured in that manner.

Blog Archive