Friday, March 22, 2013

Thank You for the Birds That Sing

I am inspired every morning by the cheery songbirds outside my window, up early getting breakfast for their growing families. They sing just for the joy of being alive, never wasting the beauty of today worrying about tomorrow.

Jesus said: Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? And [yet] not one of them is forgotten or uncared for in the presence of God. But [even] the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not be struck with fear or seized with alarm; you are of greater worth than many [flocks] of sparrows.

And I tell you, Whoever declares openly [speaking out freely] and confesses that he is My worshiper and acknowledges Me before men, the Son of Man also will declare and confess and acknowledge him before the angels of God.
Luke 12:6-8 Amplified

10 comments :

Maple Lane said...

Hi Karen, A beautiful post and a great reminder to live each day to the fullest. I'm up early and I am enjoying the birdsong, too!

Life and Breath and Everything Else said...

Such a lovely post. It's snowing here at the moment but I did hear a bird singing this morning :)

Beth said...

A beautiful post. I love listening to the birds sing too, although it is still bitter cold here and no birds are singing yet.

NanaDiana said...

A nice post, Karen. I can't wait for some of our Spring Birds That Sing to come North- xo Diana

Ellie VanCaster said...

Birds are one of God's most beautiful creations-their song lifts our hearts.
Have a good weekend.

Denise said...

Wonderful post.

Daisy said...

Birds bring me a lot of cheer too. Sweet post! Have a nice weekend!

Jill said...

Oh yes, I LOVE the birds too. They always lift my spirits!

Annesphamily said...

I always look at birds and they remind of the Lords promise, how he cares for them and us as well. Thanks for this sweet share. Hugs Anne

Lynda said...

When I hear the birds chirping and singing, I know it is about springtime. I wonder though what happened to the ones that were singing before this cold spell hit.
- - and that is one of my favorite Bible teachings.

Blog Archive