Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sound of Many Waters

My son Caleb and I used to visit a fountain at a nearby park. He liked to sit right on the edge and hear the rushing water and feel the cool spray on his face.

John tells us in Revelation that Jesus has a voice like the sound of many waters. When Jesus came to earth the first time, He didn't come as an earthly king, but in humility as a gentle lamb. But when He comes again, He will come in splendor and majesty, not with the faint cry of a newborn, but with a voice like the sound of many waters.
Revelation 1

There is a fountain Who is a king
Victorious Warrior and Lord of Everything
My Rock, My Shelter, my very own
Precious Redeemer who reigns upon the throne
 Dennis Jernigan

7 comments :

Life and Breath and Everything Else said...

Oh how I look forward to the day of Christ's return!

Theresa said...

I love to hear the water too:) It reminds me of a trip to Hawaii and seeing the gorgeous waterfalls! God's creations... so beautiful! Have a blessed day my friend, HUGS!

Maple Lane said...

Beautiful post. Wishing you and yours a blessed Easter.

Daisy said...

I have always liked the sound of water whether it is of the ebb and tide of the ocean, a fountain, a babbling creek, or a rushing river. Lovely post, Karen!

NanaDiana said...

Wonderful post, Karen! I love the sound of water-it soothes me- xo Diana

Denise said...

Jesus is truly refreshing to my soul.

Connie Arnold said...

I love fountains and the soothing refreshing sound of water running. Thank you for sharing the lovely post, Karen!

Blog Archive