Monday, March 18, 2013

Knowing You, Jesus

I once thought these things were valuable, but now I consider them worthless because of what Christ has done. Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ 
Philippians 3:7-8 NLT

This verse keeps coming to me this week from various sources. I think the lyrics to this song sum up the truth: KNOWING JESUS is what life is all about.


5 comments :

Daisy said...

Lovely post, Karen.

Denise said...

Wonderful post.

NanaDiana said...

Amen, Karen- Hope you have a wonderful Sunday- xo Diana

LuAnn Braley said...

Following from Spiritual Sunday blog hop.

Very inspiring song. Thank you so much.

Bobbi and Gracie said...

Hi Karen! I just had to come by and visit today! Your comment on Mildred's post made me smile 'one for Karen, two for Mildred' I think that's how it read. Don't we just love childhood memories?

Well, our week is beginning with snow here in Western Maryland... Hope yours is a beautiful week filled with abundant blessings!

Blog Archive