Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Kind Words

Kind words are the music of the world
They have power that seems to be
beyond natural causes, 
as if they were some angel's song
that had lost its way
and come to earth.
Frederick William Faber

 Kind words are like honey—
    sweet to the soul and healthy for the body.
Proverbs 16:24 NLT 

When I went through a divorce, I dreaded running into some of my old friends that I had grown up with...that had known me through the ups and downs. Sure enough, I ran into my former neighbor, Janice, whom I admired so much, who was still happily married to her childhood sweetheart. What would she think of me? She asked no questions. Sbe gave no advice. She simply said, "Love you."

7 comments :

Terri D. said...

Two words that mean so much!! Wishing you a blessed day!

Theresa said...

Sweet words:) Have a blessed day dear Karen, HUGS!

Jill said...

Now that is a wonderful friend!

Daisy said...

It's amazing how much difference a few kind words can make in someone's day. Sweet post, Karen. :)

NanaDiana said...

Amazing how much 2 little words can mean- xo Diana

Denise said...

Precious words.

Maple Lane said...

Only two words but with such deep meaning and compassion.

Blog Archive