Sunday, February 3, 2013

Spring


As I was walking in the snow this morning, I passed a young man, who was praying out loud, "Lord, send the Spring, and I promise not to complain about the heat this year!"

Almost every day, my three year old granddaughter asks, "When can we go out and swing?" Her little pink swing looks lonely in the snow!

I came across a post by Theresa Phillips this morning. She said the Lord spoke to her heart, "It's Springtime in Heaven!"

I thought of the words to this old hymn:


- Haldor Lillenas, 1885-1959

7 comments :

Maple Lane said...

Good Sunday Morning. Thanks for sharing these beautiful lyrics. Enjoy your day.

KathyB. said...

His peace is the only real peace, and when I remember to seek it amidst the most hectic days, He gives peace, and calm...and a better perspective. I just need to remember to stop & ask for it before i get overwhelmed & frustrated. "like a glad eternal calm..."

Beth said...

The lyrics are beautiful. Thank you!

Ellie VanCaster said...

Hope your having a sunny Sunday also-thanks for sharing those lyrics, they are beautful.

Denise said...

So very lovely.

Terri D. said...


Lovely lyrics.

Daisy said...

When I try to imagine heaven in my mind, I almost always bring to mind spring flowering trees. :-) Beautiful lyrics!

Blog Archive