Sunday, January 27, 2013

Soften Our Hearts, Lord

I have had so many answers to prayer over the years, that I hope I am learning to go to God FIRST, and expect Him to answer in ways even better than I can imagine. I have family members, as many of you do, who mock prayer and faith. So I pray even harder! That God will soften their hearts.

And I will give them one heart [a new heart] and I will put a new spirit within them; and I will take the stony [unnaturally hardened] heart out of their flesh, and will give them a heart of flesh [sensitive and responsive to the touch of their God].
Ezekiel 11:19 (AMP)

3 comments :

Lauren Davenport said...

I love that verse!! How amazing.

Denise said...

Saying prayers for you, and your family.

Doris said...

In 1998 my daughter Marcy was in a serious accident. My response was a hardened heart towards God for allowing this to happen (after so many other hardships in recent years prior to that). It took three years until I allowed God to soften my heart towards Him. I now pray for people going through hardships, especially when it involves a horrible accident, that their hearts will remain soft. A soft heart towards God is a much better place to be! Blessings!

Blog Archive