Monday, January 7, 2013

CHOSEN

Chosen

Yes, you!

Long before time

Called to be Mine.

My child

Tell of My goodness

Display My might.

You were rescued from darkness

To walk in the Light.


Karen


But you are the ones chosen by God, chosen for the high calling of priestly work, chosen to be a holy people, God's instruments to do his work and speak out for him, to tell others of the night-and-day difference he made for you—from nothing to something, from rejected to accepted.

1 Peter 2:9-10 Message

9 comments :

Daisy said...

Lovely poem, Karen. I hope you have a nice weekend.

Maple Lane said...

Beautiful poem and passage, Karen. I hope you enjoy your weekend.

NanaDiana said...

Hi Karen~ Your sister, Mildred (I know her well enough to call her Missy now!;>)...anyway, she sent me over to say Hi. I am a grandmom with 10 grandkids. I hear you like to go to the library with your little ones- ditto here. I am signed up as your newest follower- xo Diana

Sharon Evans said...

What a beautiful poem and post Karen. I read the Precious Pearl also and yes that is a beautiful encouragement post as well. Thank you! Sharon

Denise said...

So beautiful.

BelovedBomber said...

Thanks for stopping by. I love the poem. I am so thankful to be chosen by God; that He accepts me and chooses to use me despite myself. Many blessings to you!

L. D. Burgus said...

From nothing to something. I like that. Thanks for sharing today.

Lauren Davenport said...

I really like that "from rejected to accepted."

Theresa said...

Such a sweet message:) I feel special that God chose me! Have a blessed evening dear friend, HUGS!

Blog Archive