Monday, January 28, 2013

Bubbling Over!


I am thrilled to be able to spend time with my granddaughters. Does it seem that kids just seem to come into this world knowing that rain puddles are for jumping in, steps are for leaping off of, bath water is for splashing, and milk and straws are for blowing bubbles.

I couldn't help noticing yesterday, as I made trips up and down the stairs with the three-year-old, that I feel older and slower and have more trouble keeping up than in previous years.

However, this morning, this was the Bible verse that leaped out at me, letting me know I never have to stop bubbling over with hope in the Lord.

May the God of your hope so fill you with all joy and peace in believing [through the experience of your faith] that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound and be overflowing (bubbling over) with hope. Romans 15:13 Amplified

10 comments :

Denise said...

I love how God always talks to us.

joy said...

I want bubble with hope and joy too:)

Jill said...

We all need to our childhood dreams alive. Have a bubbly fun day today!

Doris said...

Yes, I feel slower in keeping up with my Grandchildren also! But I certainly love trying!! The verse you included is one that encourages me. Thanks for posting it. Blessings to you today!

Terri D. said...

Your posts always encourage and refresh me! It is wonderful the way our glorious God speaks to us with just the right words.

Beth said...

I definitely am slowing down. One of the perks of growing older I think.

Love the quote!

Daisy said...

It would be nice to have the energy of the little ones, wouldn't it? I like the scripture you included with this post.

Maple Lane said...

Such a reassuring verse and beautiful pictures today.

Lauren Davenport said...

Amen!

Theresa said...

Blessings abundant in our lives, that's what Grandchildren are:) We may be a little slower as we get older but we still try hard to keep up, don't we? Have a blessed evening dear friend, HUGS!

Blog Archive