Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Just Deliver the Message

LEARN TO GIVE WITHOUT STRIFE
"Dear ones, when I send you with My message, your only assignment is to deliver the Word and then back off and let Me do the convincing. It is not your job to play Holy Spirit. To step beyond the boundaries of your assignment is to fall into a downward spiral that results in striving and debate." Sandy Warner
Truth is not a debate topic; TRUTH is a Person. 

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." John 14:6

Love is a Person. Jehovah God is Love. 
And LOVE is the picture of God that Jesus painted when He died in my place for my sin. 

Heavenly Father,

Make our lives pictures that paint a thousand words.

7 comments :

Denise said...

Amen, well said

Terri D. said...

Yes. Amen!

Wanda said...

very wise words Karen. Thanks for sharing.

Maple Lane said...

A beautiful prayer.

Daisy said...

Yes, for others to see Christ in our lives is what we should be striving for.

Daisy said...

A little bird told me it's your birthday today! I hope you have a great day! :-)

Carol OurSearsKitHome said...

Thanks for this, Karen. I've been asking the Lord to keep me silent lately, and to help me speak wisdom, or not speak at all. His words, His will.
Just saw Mildred's post....Happy Birthday!

Blog Archive