Monday, November 19, 2012

Dwell in the Shelter

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalm 91:1

I heard about a woman in the war zone who told a reporter, "Oh, yes, we have a bomb shelter, but we use it for storage. It is packed with bicycles and all sorts of things we don't need. But if the escalation continues, we may have to clean it out and start using it."

I couldn't help but think about Psalm 91. We have to DWELL in the shelter to be protected.

4 comments :

Daisy said...

True, the shelter can't be of help to us if we don't dwell inside. Very good point!

Denise said...

Amen sis.

Ken said...

I love this Karen. We are just as foolish as that woman in the war zone when we do not dwell in the shelter "under His wings."
I pray you and your family have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving.
Ken

bp said...


I read this the other day and thought it was so good (and true!). Great point! And has made me think of what that means to dwell. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Bethany

Blog Archive