Saturday, October 6, 2012

We Want to See Jesus

You will open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light and from Satan’s control to God’s. Then they will receive forgiveness for their sins and a share among God’s people who are made holy by believing in me.
Acts 26:18 God's Word

Again and again I hear testimonies of people from countries that are closed to the gospel of Jesus Christ. People are being reached by the millions through courageous Christian witnesses, missionaries, Christian media, and angelic visitations and dreams.

Lord,
I pray for those who share the good news of redemption through faith in Jesus in spite of persecution and imprisonment. I thank you for the abundant harvest of souls for the kingdom of Christ.

3 comments :

Denise said...

Joining you in prayer my friend.

Wanda said...

Amen

Daisy said...

I'm so grateful to live in a nation that allows freedom of religion.

Blog Archive