Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Thank You God for Your Love


When I think of all this, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father, the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth. I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit. Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.

Ephesians 3:14-19 NLT

12 comments :

Joan said...

Hi Karen - beautful post. I love reading the epistles Paul wrote. We can learn so much from them and I've thought of doing a study where he says "for this reason, I thank God..." Also for his prayers.

Blessings to you today!

Joan

Andrea said...

AMEN...what a powerful message, this morning!
Blessings, andrea

Ozjane said...

How long and how deep indeed.........

Cherie said...

Beautiful. You look sooooo wonderful in purple! Morning Glories are one of my favorites!

Denise said...

Yes, I continually thank God for His love.

RCUBEs said...

I love this [Paul's prayer] and I pray it myself for me and others. Only when our roots dig deeper in Him can we blossom and truly understand His unfathomable love and ways. Blessings.

Denise said...

Beautiful post my dear friend.

Karen said...

I love this, Karen...one of my youngest son's favorite songs is "Amazed"...it incudes parts of this scripture....

Karen said...

Thanks to all of you for your encouragement and faith.

Lanny said...

Hi Karen, I was just wondering if all was okay?

Karen said...

Lanny, Yes, things are okay. Sis is taking a break to concentrate on the house. I appreciate your asking.

David C Brown said...

What wonderful things we learn from the apostle's prayers!

Blog Archive