Monday, October 15, 2012

Let Me Never Forget

Lord,

Let me never forget Your testimony. The testimony of Jesus: the covenant the Father made through His Son. Remind me of my own testimony: the many times you have come to my rescue and arranged divine appointments. Help me never again, when faced with an "impossible" situation, to give satan "top billing". Instead, may the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing to You. May I tell THE REASON that I have a hope and a future.

God showed his love for us by sending his only Son into the world, so that we might have life through him.  This is what love is: it is not that we have loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the means by which our sins are forgiven.
1 John 4:9-10

6 comments :

Denise said...

Amen. I love the new blog look.

KathyB. said...

Oh yes! Praise Him, He loves us and saved us, in spite of our black hearts and sin. Now , He has made our black hearts white through the sacrifice of His precious blood.

Wanda said...

Amen. So much to rehearse and remind ourselves about God's goodness.

Sarah (Nikki) said...

and me too Karen.. I never want to forget what He did...the way He took what others said..impossible and made it possible. Hugs to you.

Maple Lane said...

Such a beautiful post.

Daisy said...

Lovely and meaningful prayer, Karen. "May I tell THE REASON that I have a hope and a future." I really like that line.

Blog Archive