Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Falling at Your Feet


We had some very windy days this week just as the autumn color reached its peak. From one day to the next, it seems the trees are shedding their foliage and rolling out a carpet of leaves along the path for me to walk on.

Maybe the leaves are showing me how to humble myself before the Lord. What do we do when the winds of adversity blow in our lives? We must go lower still.  We must fall before the ONE who gave His all so that we might have life.

I have always loves these lyrics by Clint Brown.

At Your feet - At Your feet.
I humbly bow before You
And with honor I adore You
There is no place I'd rather be 
Than at Your feet.

5 comments :

Denise said...

You always bless my heart, thanks.

Maple Lane said...

A beautiful post, Karen, Wishing you a nice Autumn day.

Jill said...

Lovely post!

Daisy said...

What a lovely post! I really like the analogy in this one. :-)

joy said...

very lovely post:)

Blog Archive