Thursday, July 26, 2012

JESUS - Don't Leave This World Without Him

In 1958, the “Don’t leave home without it” card was introduced by American Express. Now many people have thousands of dollars of credit card debt. I have heard it said that in the worsening economic crisis, it will be wise to have zero debt - everything paid off and your title deed in your hand so that no one can call in your debt and take what belongs to you!

Isn't it wonderful to know that Jesus has paid the debt of sin I owed to God that I could never pay.
‘This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them’.
And then, he adds, ‘Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more’.
Where God grants remission of sin there can be no question of making further atonement.
Hebrews 10:16-18 Phillips New Testament